We know the world is looking a little different these days. Here’s how we’re responding to COVID-19
While COVID-19 continues to impact the health, safety and everyday life of people and businesses around the world, we would like to share the steps we are taking as a company to protect you, our staff and our community. We are carefully following the guidelines and best practices provided by the World Health Organization and government authorities to constantly ensure that hygiene and sanitary standards are respected.
The health, safety and comfort of you all and our team has been our top priority throughout COVID-19. So we’ve taken lots of time making a new process that’ll ensure as much, and we’ll keep monitoring conditions as they change. Our store remains open and orders are being fulfilled routinely from our NY Ateliers. We thank you for your patience while we are fulfilling your orders. We will be sending you a tracking number once your hat will be shipped.
We thank you for your continued support during this time and are thinking of you and your families.
The Worth & Worth Team
We are happy to announce that our NYC store is open Mondays to Fridays from 10 am to 6 pm for consultations and in-person fitting following social distancing. We are available at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +1 (212) 265-2887. We are also available via our social channels. We are here when you need us.
Please feel free to contact us at +1 (212) 265-2887 from Mondays to Saturdays. We are here to answer your questions, set up a virtual consultation with Orlando, discuss best sizing practices, Hat fittings and custom projects with you.
Health and Safety
- We’re wearing face masks and require that you wear one too—for your own health and safety, as well as that of everyone else.
- We’ll have hand sanitizer available at the entrance of our store.
- We’re limiting store capacity. Due to recent regulations and to ensure enough space for social distancing, we’re only letting a certain number of people in our store at one time, which means you may have to wait to enter. We really appreciate your patience.
- We’re limiting store hours to allow us extra time to sanitize everything properly.
- We’re cleaning frequently. We're sanitizing all high-touch surfaces with disinfectant frequently while the store is open, in accordance with the CDC’s guidelines.
- We’re quarantining all returned merchandise and Hat Repairs for 48 hours then cleaning it and steaming before returning our creations to sellable inventory.
- We’re monitoring the health of our teams and performing daily temperature checks.
Any other questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
We are working hard to ensure you continue to experience the high-quality service that you have come to expect from Worth & Worth.
All the hats placed online will be fulfilled, we are just asking you to be patient as it might take a little bit longer to create and ship them your way.
We operate according to the guidelines of the World Health Organization and government authorities to constantly ensure that hygiene and sanitary standards are respected.
We have extended our return policy to 30 days. If your return is at risk of falling outside of this window, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
DOMESTIC EXPRESS SHIPPING
As of today, there has been no disruption to our shipping services, and we expect your orders to arrive on time, as planned in the US.
We are processing all orders as usual and are still sending expedited when selected, but ask customers to anticipate the possibility of external delays with our shipping partners.
Also please note that most of our hats are handmade and the current lead time to completion is 4 weeks.
Due to COVID–19, there may be a delay in delivery and a temporary increase in shipping costs. Some international destinations have suspended delivery during this period- please reach out to us for further updates.
Please know that this time will be especially hard on all small businesses, and consider supporting our stores versus Amazon or mass retailers, when possible.
We are sensitive to how this will affect us as a small business and team and hope that you will support us online at hatshop.com
Please stay healthy and safe,
Worth & Worth Team